As VELUX ÇATI PENCERELERİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company”), we show maximum care for the security of your personal data. In this regard, we give great importance to processing and storage of personal data of all the persons that are provided to us, as the Company, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698 (“Law”).
1. Personal Data Categories Being Processed
Personal data and sensitive personal categories processed by our company are indicated below along with the relevant groups of persons:
- Identity (employee candidate, employee, customer, potential customer, supplier, visitor)
- Contact information (employee candidate, employee, customer, potential customer, supplier)
- Personel file (employee)
- Professional experience (employee, employee candidate)
- Finance ( employee, customer, supplier)
- Customer transaction (customer and potential customer)
- Legal transaction ( employee, customer, supplier)
- Risk management ( employee, customer, supplier)
- Health information ( employee)
- Criminal record ( employee)
- Biometric data ( employee)
2. Collection, Processing and Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data, including your sensitive personal data from time to time, shall be collected and used by our Company for recruitment process, for the execution and administration of employment, for the performance of the legal obligations of our Company, where processing of data is obligatory due to establishment, protection or use of a right, for the establishment of the service relationship between you and our Company and for the performance of our Company’s liabilities within the scope of such relationship or where processing of your personal data is necessary for the legitimate purposes of our Company.
3. To Whom and For Which Purposes the Processed Personal Data May Be Transferred
Your personal data collected may be transferred to our business partners, customers, affiliates, Company authorities, suppliers, persons who perform services, public institutions and private persons that are authorized as per the law, within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
Additionally, your personal data may be transferred to the servers/programs/cloud located in Turkey/abroad.
4. Method and Legal Cause of Collection of Personal Data
Your personal data is collected in all kinds of verbal, written or electronic environment. Your personal data is obtained for the purpose of performance of our Company’s obligations arising from the agreements executed by our Company and to fulfill its obligations arising from the law in a complete and accurate manner in accordance with the above purposes. Your personal data, which is collected under this legal reason, may be processed and transferred within the scope of conditions and purposes of processing of personal data stated in articles 5 and 6 of the Law and for the purposes stated in article 1 and 2 of this note.
5. Data Security
Our Company protects your personal data in full compliance with all reasonable technical and administrative security controls, which are required to be conducted according to information security standards and procedures, and at an appropriate level against the potential risks.
6. Data Subject's Rights Listed Under Article 11 of the Law
When you, as the personal data subjects, submit your requests regarding your rights to our Company in accordance with the legislation, our Company shall respond to such request without any charge and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. If the written reply to your application exceeds 10 pages, a transaction fee amounting to 1 Turkish Lira may be obtained for each page exceeding 10 pages. In the event the reply to the application is provided on a recording environment such as CD, flash memory etc., a fee equal to the cost of the recording environment may be obtained.
In this respect, the personal data subjects have the following rights;
- Right to acknowledge whether the personal data is processed,
- Right to request information on the matter, if the personal data is processed,
- Right to acknowledge the purpose of processing of personal data and whether the personal data is used in accordance with such purpose,
- Right to know the third parties to which the personal data are transmitted domestically or in abroad,
- If the personal data is processed wrongfully or deficiently, right to request for correction of the personal data and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to request for deletion or disposal of the personal data, when the reasons require processing of such personal data are disappeared, even though the personal data are processed in compliance with the Law and provisions of other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction performed in this respect to third parties, to which personal data is transferred,
- Right to object to occurrence of a circumstance against the interest of the data subject, which came to existence as a result of analyzing the processed data exclusively by automatic systems,
- Right to request for compensation for the damages incurred due to unlawful processing of personal data.
You may direct your request regarding the use of your rights in writing to our Company’s address at Girne Mah. Girne Cad. No.117-121 D.9 Maltepe/İstanbul or by way of using our Company’s electronic mail address of email@example.com.